This article was compiled by me to assist everyone out there who faced or currently facing one some challenges. The greatest gift is to find a source for your motivation in a way that makes you never want to turn back, give up or loose hope.
As you read through these article, i hope your lost hope founds you once more and if it does not, go get it back. Its yours.
Now let’s get to work.
Meaning of Motivation
Motivation is a drive that helps you through difficult situations. Motivation is that special element that gives you the “hope” of a better outcome. (Source: Tobex Quotes)
Being motivated has to do with your emotional well-being. How you react to situations and occurrences around you at large. It goes with the trend of circumstances and situations that concerns every part and step of our lives. Here are some tips that can help you find your motivation.
1) PURPOSE: You have to live every single day with a genuine living reason/purpose. Many wake up and sleep every day doing nothing, while on the other hand, some wake up get to work only for working sake. Your lifestyle, your motivation your lifeline is all tagged into the purpose you live for.
2) AMBITION: The word “Ambition “is a very close relative to “Purpose” why? I will call it “No purpose, No Ambition” that’s what life teaches us every day. If. You do not know what to look for, what would you look for? (Quote for Tobex Quotes) same goes for ambition and purpose they are inseparable brothers that says you need a purpose to chase your ambitions.
3) PRIVILEGE/OPPORTUNITY: There has been a common wise word that says “Opportunity lost can never be regained” This actually hit the fact that could keep any human less motivated. Without getting an opportunity and not being able to create one for yourself, believe me you’ll always have nothing to be motivated about. Like I mentioned in the first two points before : your purpose and ambition(s) (if a strong one) will surely make you a solid opportunity and change circumstances to your advantage. That means you need to work harder on those two (Purpose and Ambition) and it will create an awesome privileged.
4) ACTION/DOINGS: It has always been annoying when I get to see people who throw away opportunities at will and they end up with regrets on how to get another. It doesn’t work that way. Behind every (successful) opportunities there are loads of actions that needs to be taken to make it worth the effort and time. A quote says “If you do nothing, you get nothing” , same applies to opportunities you do not work toward. It’ll surely go away but when you keep your action straight along with your ambition and make your purpose clean, the opportunities will never pass you.
5) ACHIEVEMENTS: Keeping a good record of your precious achievements can be a very good source of motivation for further endeavors and actions. It could be records from highschool, competitions, seminars, and more… it could be from personal business. This helps you make decisions in a more boulder way which will help you see yourself as capable of taking on a new challenge in whatever you do.
CONCLUSION: Everything I put together here are gathered from experience and I think you should check out the illustration below; “My name is Oluwatoyin Tobi, I am a a blogger who cares so much about teaching people about the way of life and how to cope with difficult situations. (This clearly states my the purpose of my ambition. “Being a blogger so I can touch lives” that’s it). Being able to start blogging at the age of nineteen has made the impact of my articles so real that makes me happy to do more. (This clearly states the opportunity I had “privileged to start blogging at the age of nineteen”, what action I took and here my achievement became my biggest motivation).
NB: This article shares my personal motivation towards blogging. It reveals what has kept me up so well. With this, I hope you find it helpful and cope with the situations around you. please drop your comments and suggestions below.